It’s the day before Valentine’s Day, so it’s only appropriate that I do a roundup of links that apply to the heart-filled holiday. So go on and click away.
1. Here’s a creative way to use fresh flowers – a DIY hanging flower installation. After all, flowers are one of the top Valentine’s Day gifts so why not find a unique way to display them? (via Sugar & Cloth)
2. Who doesn’t like cookies, especially on Valentine’s Day? Here’s a fun and simple recipe for “Kiss Me” cookies. (via oh joy!)
3. It’s a little too late to order a Valentine’s Day card online, but these rap-and-pop-culture-themed cards are fun to look at. And hey, it may even inspire you to make your own. (via Etsy)
4. Turn that not-so-pretty drug store box of chocolates into a modern piece of art (well kind of) with this DIY Marble Valentines Chocolate Box Makeover. (via Almost Makes Perfect)
5. Make these darling Valentines Confetti Crackers and fill them with candy and notes for your friends or loved ones. (via Oh Happy Day)