Beer, cake and the French Alps. I got you covered in this week’s installment of ‘Links We Love.’ Take a gander and enjoy your Friday.
1. You may not judge a book by its cover, but you might judge these beers by their branding. Peep at these ‘Six engaging beer can and bottle designs.’ (via Cool Hunting)
2. UK based photographer Catherine Losing and food stylist Iain Graham recreated iconic fashion brands by using their trademark color palettes and prints with baked goods. (via designboom)
3. These frame-worthy minimalist photographs of architecture. (via Ultralinx)
4. Who wouldn’t want a chance to win a stay in this cable car that’s suspended 9,000 feet above the French Alps? (via Hypebeast)
5. Emoji enthsiasts, brace yourselves. Ikea does emoticons. (via TechCrunch)