Mother’s Day is less than two weeks away and I still haven’t committed to a gift for my mom. But I think I’m about to, especially after putting together this round-up of gift ideas. Hopefully these ideas will help you too.
1. MoMA Frank Lloyd Wright Tulip Frame: Add a family photo or a photo of just you and your mom for a more personalized gift.
2. Jonathan Adler Lavender Pop Candle: Also comes in six other scents. After the candle dwindles down, the colorful glass vessel can be used as a bud vase.
3. iittala Aalto Water Green Vase: This iconic vase is a timeless piece for any home. Present it to mom with a simple flower bouquet to add an extra special touch.
4. iittala Toikka Yellow Grouse Glass Bird: Vibrant and modern, this glass bird is mouth-blown, making it completely unique. It will definitely be a conversation piece.
5. Pacific Connections Mondrian Square Box: If your mom is into modern art, this is the gift for her. Mondrian’s famous Composition A painting is showcased on this hand-crafted, wood lacquered box that can be used to store anything from jewelry to odds and ends.
6. Design Ideas Sand Box Tray Set: This pinewood tray set comes with white sand so mom can create the Zen she wants. Bonus idea, throw in a gift card for a flower shop so she can pick up succulents for the Zen garden.
7. Blomus Utilo Tea Stick: For times when mom wants a cup of tea to herself, the tea stick will come in handy. Add a few varieties of loose leaf tea and voilà.
8. Royal Copenhagen Coral Tumbler: Mom will like having her own personal tumbler for coffee, tea or hot chocolate. Or pair it with the aforementioned tea stick.
9. Riedel “O” The Key to Wine Tasting Kit: Each of the five glasses in this kit was designed to highlight the aroma, taste, texture and finish of specific wines. Mom will appreciate a night in with friends and family while tasting different wines.